Miles of Hope
Every Dollar Makes a Difference.
Looking to make a difference in Acadiana?
Miles of Hope is a retail donation program which allows local businesses the chance to bring awareness to Miles Perret Cancer Services (MPCS) by asking their customers to donate $1 or more to MPCS. It’s an opportunity for anyone in the community to support Miles Perret Cancer Services.
If you have a business that would like to participate, please contact Dakota Henry at 337.984.1920 or email@example.com today!How does it help?
100% of donations made to the Miles of Hope program stays in Acadiana to help local families fight, survive and live with cancer.
How Does It Work?
- 1.Choose a time for your campaign. (They run an average of 4-6 weeks.)
- 2.Determine how the donations will be tracked and saved.
- 3.Educate your employees on how the campaign works and where the money is going.
- 4.Display promotional materials in prominent places around your business.
- 5.Encourage your customers to participate.